Sometimes term insurance is not enough. You may want to make sure your life insurance policy will last beyond the 20 or 30 years covered by term. What options do you have?
- Whole Life – a fixed premium permanent life insurance with death benefit guarantees. Participating WL pays dividends and accumulates cash value.
- Final Expense Whole Life – used to cover the legal and burial expenses, mortgage, debt, etc.
- Universal Life – a flexible premium, flexible benefit life insurance.
- Guaranteed UL – fixed premium UL with a guaranteed period you can choose: up to age 90, 100, 110, etc.
- Index UL – a version of Universal Life insurance policy with downside market protection and upside growth opportunity.
- Variable UL – a life insurance product linked to the variable markets.