Loss of Income Insurance – Protect Your Paycheck

Loss of income protection – Disability income insurance

Disability Insurance Quotes Online   |   Disability Insurance Riders   |   Aflac Alternatives   |   Mortgage Protection

 

Your income is the largest asset you’ll ever own: it helps you pay for all your other assets, home, car, retirement, lifestyle. It makes sense to protect your ability to pay for your other assets, if your paycheck stops due to an accident, illness or any medical reason. If your life is already insured, protecting your family from financial ruin, how about if you actually SURVIVE but can’t work? That’s when Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance comes in. These disability insurance policies can be employer-paid or individually-paid.

 

Employer-paid or individual disability insurance?

If you’re lucky, your job offers benefits including disability income insurance, but that normally covers only 60% of your base salary and the benefit is taxable, leaving you with about 40% of your income. I don’t know about you, but I would have major financial problems if I had to live on less than half of my paycheck.

You can purchase your individual disability insurance policy regardless of your employer’s contribution. With the supplemental individual disability insurance (IDI) policy, you may be able to cover up to 100% of your income, including for certain catastrophic illnesses.

 

For more info, call (239) 466-4466 or email Daniel@LifeGuy.com

 

Author: LifeGuy

Daniel LifeGuy Dragan has 100 posts in this blog.

Daniel is a dedicated insurance expert with a focus on helping individuals, families and small businesses avoid financial disasters with Life Insurance products, Paycheck Protection (Disability Insurance), Retirement planning, Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance, executive and business protection plans. With his comprehensive knowledge and experience in financial protection, Daniel can help save money as well as get all your insurance premiums returned to you if you didn't use any of the benefits. "Return of Premium" insurance is one of Daniel's strengths and along with his personal approach to his customers' needs, one of the main reasons his clients are referring him to friends, family and business partners. Daniel offers free financial consultations and can be reached by email at Daniel@LifeGuy.com or phone: (239) LIFE-GUY or 239-466-4466

Comments

comments

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Life Insurance is Love Insurance. LifeGuy helps families in the times of need. Life, Retirement, Mortgage Ins. and Disability Insurance.