LifeGuy insurance experts can find options for you even if you have an extensive health history. One of the insurance companies that offer a simplified underwriting life insurance, or simplified issue Whole Life – is Foresters. Get a free quote below:
If you’re ready to apply for life insurance and start protecting your family, see the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Foresters’ products at a glance
Foresters LifeFirst and Strong Foundation – Term life insurance can provide affordable, temporary protection. You choose the initial term and your premiums remain the same during that period of time.
Foresters PlanRight – Permanent whole life coverage that can be used to help cover final expenses.
Foresters Advantage Plus – Permanent coverage, with guaranteed premiums and death benefits, and the potential for dividends and accumulation of cash value.
Foresters Advantage Plus
• Lifetime protection (up to age 121) at a level premium – either 20-Pay or Paid-up at 100, up to $250,000 in face with non-med1 underwriting and medical available above non-med limits
• Point-of-sale decisioning available on non-med
• 10- or 20-Year Term Riders for additional low cost coverage (20-Year Term only available on Paid-up at 100)
• Paid-up Additions (PUA) Rider available on medically-underwritten certificates allows the owner to purchase additional coverage, with additional cash value, without evidence of insurability
• Juvenile coverage available, starting at age 0
Foresters TERM – Life First
Foresters TERM – Strong Foundation
Foresters Whole Life – PlanRight
Can you tell me more about Foresters Whole Life insurance?
Foresters Whole Life provides protection for your lifetime, as long as you pay your premiums when due. And, because it is participating life insurance, Foresters Whole Life may also pay dividends. These dividends can be used to purchase Paid-Up Additions, or left on deposit to accumulate with interest at a guaranteed rate. Dividends left on deposit can be used to reduce your premium or they can be paid to you in cash. Foresters Whole Life also has guaranteed cash value that you can borrow against to help deal with temporary needs or emergencies. Please remember that any outstanding loans, plus interest, will reduce your death benefit.
Ready to apply? Contact us below: